Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Holiday Cookie Recipes

It's the time of year when many of us are on the hunt for cookie recipes for our holiday celebrations or holiday cookie exchanges.  I am probably like most people where I have a few go-to recipes and then usually around now start looking out there to see if there is anything new I might want to add to my list. Here are a few that have grabbed my attention lately, in case you need some inspiration.

My go-to cookie recipe for the holidays (and really most times of the year) is the Chewy Molasses Spice cookie from Martha Stewart. It has many layers of flavour and is perfect with a glass of milk or cup of tea.

I love peppermint. I love biscotti. I have a feeling I will love the two of them together. Recipe from Chatelaine. 

These cookies look so cute! I can't wait to try them. Recipe from Canadian Living.

Simple thumbprint jam cookies- keeping it simple is sometimes the best route to go.

I also still loooove these ooey gooey chocolate chip cookies. I may have to make them again too.

What are your go-to cookie recipes? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...