Sunday, July 21, 2013

My Fave Canning Books

There are a few books about canning that I keep going back to year after year. Some of them are newer publications, some have been around for a while. If you're just getting started, or looking for new additions for your collection, check these out!

Food in Jars
Great website and fantastic book!

Preserving
Like an encyclopedia of recipes, there is a little bit of everything in this one.

Homemade Living: Canning and Preserving
One of my favourite "how-to" books for getting started with canning. Highly recommend. Her website is great too.

Canadian Living Preserving
Recipe combinations that are unique and inspiring.

Martha's American Food
I love this cookbook for so many reasons (basic recipes, amazing photos, and yes- a few recipes for preserves and pickles).  I'm a big Martha Stewart fan. Her blog is one of my favourites!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including my book in your round-up! (I realize this post is nearly a month old, but I've been very behind in blog reading and so didn't just see it until now.)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...